To vocalise my thoughts by tapping my fingers across my laptop's keyboard as if I had a purpose or even a tangent of thought worth expressing.
I can't even seem to be able to hold my favourite pen (that's right, I'm one of those people who dig stationary, among other things but that's for later) long enough for it to swivel and illustrate my rounded, loopy and cursive writing.
Except now. Except now it's useless. I can express my blockage of sorts, yet unable to record the numerous thoughts that rush/float/circle/jab/whisper/converse through my mind.
I may have had a few moments of doing this but they have been scattered and unreliable. They have occurred by sleeplessness where my frustration leads to me to the keyboard and I spray the verbal diarrhoea in one hit on this blog or a spark of inspiration occurs spontaneously where I hastily record it in my wee notebook, which I take everywhere.
So it is now one of my resolutions to sit and remain so until I write something/anything down on a regular basis, preferably one of many pointless ponderings.
Let's see if iron will will prevail.
No comments:
Post a Comment